Our mission is to utilize our technology, know-how, and achievements in order to derive the results that our customers are looking for. In order to improve our technical capabilities and always be professional, we have established the following quality policy and will work on development and improvement while pursuing the quality and safety of our products and services.
- We aim for the quality of our products to give our customers trust and satisfaction and to contribute to society.
- We will continue to improve QMS by top management.
- Based on legal and regulatory requirements, we will thoroughly enforce the rules and strive to develop safe products.
Takashi Hikosaka, President of 3D Incorporated.
Development process management CMMI
In February 19, 2021, we released CMMI Ver.2.0 Maturity Level 3, which is an international index for evaluating and judging the maturity of software development and system development process capabilities, for the entire technical department organization. Achieved (continued from February 2015). In order to provide customers with solutions for software development and content production of higher quality 3D graphics, we will continue to work on process improvement with the aim of further improving software quality.
CMMI Maturity Level 3
* CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) is a process improvement maturity model for the development of products and services developed by the Software Engineering Laboratory (SEI) of Carnegie Mellon University in the United States, and is an organizational maturity model. The degree of achievement is expressed in 5 stages.
* CMMI is a registered trademark of CMMI Institute.